Downward Spiral


 Ungrounded, unfounded. Tumbling, falling sensation.
 Dizziness, as the body sways I feel like I am on a boat.
On a path of self destruction.
Just need some earth
Upon which to stomp my feet
To shout out to the Universe
That I have arrived. And I am staying.
Not going anywhere, but here at this moment.
So stop with your torment. Leave me alone.

Sweet escape is sometimes the spiral,
Taking you downward
Spinning, spinning, a vortex out of control.
Round and around, arms flailing, crying out
Pull me out, pull me out, I'm drowning
It's easy to blame someone else
Until you realize you're the only one with the power
To pull yourself out of your own deep, dark, internal hell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silence

The Moment I Knew it was over....

Photos from my favourite City